Peripheral components of Roden – Duetta
- Pedals: Both riders goes pedalling onto a unique pair of pedals, so you´ll need to attach some string, peg or secondary pedal. Check out the Pedals folder to see alternatives.
- Fork: For the 20" version, you´ll need a long one, so the handlebar stays at a confortable height. We welded a 28mm tube to a BMX fork, so to get a fork with a 33cm steerer. You´ll also need an outer 32mm spacer tube (18cm long).
- Stem: adapted for two quick-release levers, so it´s easier to adjust the handlebar according to the situation.
- Seatposts: 38cm long.
- Reinforced components: It may look as a kids bike, but remember that it has to carry two people, so use strong components all around the bike.
Once you got the frame, then you go to any bike shop and they can help you assemble the bike with the components you choose.
You will need:
- 2 seats. Not so wide, so not to interfere on each pedaling legs.
- 2 wheels (colored ones look better!). You can choose between sizes 20" and 24" (check the drawings).
- 14 tooth sprocket.
- 2 stems. Front: usable with 2 quick-release levers (better if you find one that works without the need of milling).
- 2 quick-release levers for the front stem.
- 2 quick-release seatpost clamps.
- 2 handlebars. Front: BMX type. Rear: child bicycle type.
- 4 handlebar grips.
- Extensible stand.
- Bottom bracket with cranks.
- Strong pedals and secondary ones to be adapted.
- Long chain (about a chain and a half).
- 2 brake sets.
- 2 seatposts 38cm long.
- Adapter bushing in aluminum or teflon for rear stem in seatpost (25mm to 28mm)
- Lights and/or reflectors.